Sunday, January 30, 2011

Being Happy


Just had to write about the latest and cutest things heard in our house.

We have been reading "Today I Feel Silly" by Jamie Lee Curtis a lot lately. Lilah really loves it and it is a great book that talks about feelings. At the end it asks how you feel today with a cute face you can change the expressions on. Every time we do it Lilah says she is happy which makes me so incredibly happy. The best though is when i ask her what makes her happy she says "Mommy Makes me Happy"! Love it!!

So on top of her super cute expressions of last week she now likes to say how much Mommy and Daddy make her happy...the cherry on top was yesterday when she took my face in her hands and said "Mama you're beautiful"! I'm so in love with her and I couldn't be any happier or prouder of what sweet little girl she is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment